The Salesperson carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: marketing, executive administration, advertising, sales, and policies. The main position overview is to plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas.
Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
- Develop a clear understanding of assigned customers, in particular the buying behaviour and decision-making structure
- Conduct product training
- Develop sales proposal
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Schedule sales activities
- Prepare and present sales contracts
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Follow up and monitor on sales activities and prepare sales reports to management
- Negotiate with clients
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Demonstrates positively company’s mission, vision, value statements, reputation, code of ethics, standards, policies and procedures
- Perform customer satisfaction surveys and recommending and implementing correctional measures
- Liaise with IT to improve website
- Any other tasks as required by supervisor
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
Education: Bachelor's degree in business, communications, journalism, or closely related field. MBA preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 5+ years of marketing experience including at least 3 years in sales.
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Fluency in written and oral Kurdish
- Fluency in written and oral Arabic would be advantageous
- Fluency in written and oral Turkish would be advantageous
Unique requirements of the job:
- Self-motivated, pro-active in dealing with issues, logical thinker with eye for details and willingness to learn.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Numerate and IT literate with excellent working knowledge of MS office tools.
- Excellent drafting and reporting skills in English and Kurdish
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Interested candidates, please send your CV to [email protected] and write Sales Person( 4 Person ) P. as the subject of your email.